Are you supporting your favorite small businesses on Facebook? If not, you should be! Small businesses are the backbone of this nation.
Simple Steps to Support Small Businesses on Facebook
- Find the Company page on Facebook
- LIKE the page!!!!!
- FOLLOW>click SEE FIRST. (**IMPORTANT** This ensures you see the page’s posts on your timeline moving forward, which means minimal effort is required from you for the next steps.)
- LIKE the posts!
- COMMENT on the posts.
- SHARE the posts.
P.S. If you don’t like the post, LIKE it anyways! We have enough critics in this world. Support your favorite small businesses and watch them grow and improve.
Did you know?
- 82% of businesses that fail do so because of cash flow problems.
- Small businesses employ 59 million people in the U.S.A.
- 50% of all small businesses are operated from home.
- 84% of small business owners indicate that they’re feeling optimistic about the future of their companies.
- 64% of small business owners begin with only $10,000 in capital.
- Approximately a quarter of small businesses begin with no financing whatsoever.
- Only 40% of small businesses are profitable.
- Only 64% of small businesses have their own website.