To change the name of your Facebook Business Page, follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Business Page and click on “Settings” in the top right corner.
- From the “General” tab, click on “Edit” next to the name of your Page.
- Enter the new name you want for your Page and click “Continue.”
- Review your request and make sure the new name follows Facebook’s guidelines. Keep in mind that Facebook may require you to provide documentation to support the change.
- Click “Request Change” and wait for Facebook to review your request. This process can take several days.
It’s important to note that Facebook has specific guidelines for changing your Page name, and not all name changes will be approved. For example, you cannot change your Page name to a name that is already taken or to a name that is misleading or in violation of Facebook’s community standards.